RepTrak™ DeepDive is a quantitative stakeholder perception study that uses our RepTrak™ model which is grounded in academic research and over a decade of rigorous repeated testing. The RepTrak™ model consists of 7 dimensions and 23 attributes. This model can be used to best explain the reputation of your company.
The study will:
- source ratings from 300 respondents.
- determine the emotional connection respondents have with your company.
- through statistical analysis identify drivers of your company’s reputation.
- identify which RepTrak™ attributes can be leveraged to influence behaviour (i.e. would invest; recommend; use products/; trust in times of crisis).
- benchmark the scores against a relevant company.
The outcomes of the RepTrak™ DeepDive will include:
- Your company’s specific reputation index score – benchmarked against the company of choice.
- Your company’s scores on the RepTrak™ dimensions and attributes – benchmarked against the company of choice
- Your company’s specific reputation drivers – i.e. what should your company be prioritizing in its messaging and communications in order to improve its reputation among its key stakeholders.
- A supportive behaviour analysis including the identification of strategic leverage areas to shift behaviour.